10 Things I think today…Wednesday October 26th
1. I’m out of it today. I’ve worked a lot today…but I just don’t feel like it. Do you ever have days like that? Of course you do, even those of you who are judging me right now have them.
2. My job rocks. I love it. Where others are forced to sit around and talk to people (some they like and some they don’t)…I GET to go out and meet people and get to know them. People call and ask me for advice not just on insurance but a wide range of things. I like that. I get satisfaction in knowing I can help…
3. All drivers should be forced to take a motorcycle driving course. Everyone should. Don’t own one and never plan on it? That’s okay, you still should have to. Why? Because it would teach everyone how to drive on a roadway with other motorcyclists. It will teach you to pay more attention, look where you are driving, to be more cognisant of NOT cutting people off on busy streets, etc…
3 a. As an aside to that, please don’t tail me (or any other motorcyclist). Not only is it rude, it’s incredibly dangerous. Why in the heck would you think it’s okay to get right up behind someone on a motorcycle? If you think that person is going to slowly…go around him/her.
3 b. Motorcyclists. WAVE.
4. I’m irritated at Itunes right now. I plugged my Ipad in to sync and it stated there was new software for it. I was excited! It still hasn’t loaded and keeps freezing up. Grrr. You tease me with new greatness yet you refuse to let me sniff at it. This is what happens when Steve Jobs is gone?? Come on man!
5. Wait, the Rangers made the playoffs?
6. I don’t like the Longhorn Network. Of course that is amusing since I’ve NEVER ACTUALLY WATCHED IT. The Texas v. Kansas game is on it this weekend and yet again us Longhorn fans are out in the cold. Sheesh.
7. This is a great week and weekend to get out to the square here in Georgetown. Why? Why not? Someone the other day told me “there are too many old people out there…it’s not any fun”. Well, you know one way to fix that? Come out! Hit up All Things Kids with your kiddos, go by Book Pride to get a book or 7, go outfit your little girls at Poppy Tots. Not with kids? Stop by the Beer Garden at Monument Cafe or head over to Wildfire. Don’t forget to stop by and get an insurance quote from me tho 😉
8. I’m wanting to start video blogging as well. I think that should be fun. I think I want to use someone other than me though to be in the spots. The goal is to increase awareness…not scare the awareness away.
9. I’m not sure what I’m going to be for Halloween. I think I’ve narrowed it down to:
10. Is it Friday yet? 🙂